After being on safari and in the jungle, we took the boat in a cruise to the Mediterranean sea, visiting Greece where we had the opportunity to taste the Greek salad. With our friends Jean Marc and Paul we took the plane to go on a virtual trip to Italy and explore Toscany and Sicily. We ended this four week trip in France to celebrate Bastille Day on the 14th of July.
For the two remaining weeks we will take advantage to visit our FAMILY explore the neighborhood, discover the MARKET, the FIRE STATION, and go to the circus.
- morning greeting, singing, learning new songs
- reinforce friendship, caring for the new comers
- playing together including everybody.
- The Family:
- Vocabulary: Papa, Maman, Frere et soeur, Grand-pere Grand-Mere
- Crafts: Family Tree
- Toute la famille
- Mon papa
- A vous dirai-je maman
- The fire station:
- Review pictures of the fire track and fireman from a previous visit to school.Talk about safetyWatch a documentary about the fire station
- Song: Au feu les pompiers
- The circus
- Le clown, les acrobates, les Trapezistes, le Chapiteau, la menagerie des animaux.
- Projects and Craft: Masks
- Animaux du cirque
- Song: Le clown
- The Market:
- Fruits, Legumes
- Song: Pomme, Peche, Poire, Abricots
- Making fruit salad
We hope your child will keep the booklet to continue singing and remembering the great time in the French immersion program.
Have a great summer!
French teacher: Tonie Dumit
Assistants: Gabriella and Emily